Registered Early Childhood Educator (2-6 month contract)
Salary/Wages Salary to be discussed during interview process.
Type: Part Time
Location: Bridlegrove Day Care Centre
Educational Requirements: Mandatory - Registered Early Childhood Educator (R.E.C.E), High School diploma, Vulnerable Screening
Experience Required: Please see job description.
Closing Date: 2023-02-28 8:00AM
- RECE (Temporary position - 2-6 months) - 12-6 PM
JOB DESCRIPTION FOR TEMPORARY RECE
Bridlegrove is a Christian Daycare Centre and we place an emphasis on upright, moral behavior and conduct. It is our desire for each teacher to accept the evangelical Christian emphasis and environment that we provide for our families. We want our staff to be caring and nurturing with the children and considerate of co-workers, encouraging one another to grow and learn through example, direction and healthy team relationships.
- As a member of our teaching team, you have varied, general and specific responsibilities to: the children, parents, staff, school and the surrounding community.
- Have a strong understanding of CCEYA- Child Care Early Years Act, CCEYA self-test, HDLH — How Does Learning Happen? And the ELECT document.
- You are required to work directly with your classroom teachers as part of a teaching team. You are to work with and assist fellow staff members in all aspects of the program, i.e. program planning, daily duties, maintaining an organized, visually stimulating, safe and clean environment etc.
- Assist in planning and attending weekly planning meetings (when required) and monthly evening staff meetings (when required) as well as evening functions for the Centre, i.e. Clean-up Night, Parent Teacher Night, Christmas Concert, Open House, Picnic, Child focused Training etc.
- Adhere to the practices and principles and implementation, regarding policies/procedures
- Maintain an on-going friendly and yet professional relationship with parents. Inform and include parents whenever appropriate in our program activities, bearing in mind the philosophy and objectives of our program.
- Arrive ready to work the scheduled shift on time, (arriving early enough to be in the classroom at the start of your shift) and prepared to stay until the shift is over.
How to apply
Please send applications to email@example.com.