Middle School/High School Mathematics & Science Teacher
Salary/Wages To be discussed in interview process.
Type: Full Time
Location: Grace Christian School (Charlottetown, PEI)
Educational Requirements: Bachelor of Education or ACSI Teaching Certificate (minimum), with an undergraduate degree in mathematics.
Closing Date: 2023-08-01 12:00PM
Grace Christian School aspires to graduate students who are spiritually, academically,
emotionally, socially and physically mature to the glory of God. Grace Christian School is a
vibrant, private Christian co-educational school in Charlottetown (PEI), offering a dynamic 21st-
century liberal arts curriculum from Junior Kindergarten through Grade 12. We develop high-
capacity leaders, thinkers, and innovators for the future. Our learning environment is authentic
and engaging, with a school culture that fosters mastery of learning, meaningful relationships,
and global service. Due to the dramatic increase in enrollment from both local and
international families, GCS is looking to fill the following position for the 2023-24 school year.
Full-time Middle School/High School Mathematics & Science Teacher for
the 2023-24 School Year
The candidate must:
- have an active personal relationship with Christ,
- possess strong pedagogy,
- possess a strong foundation in middle school and high school mathematics and science,
- develop and apply differentiated teaching methods,
- be creative in curriculum development,
- have strong classroom management skills,
- develop and implement curriculum on an online platform,
- be comfortable integrating 21st century technology and skills into curriculum, and
- embrace a team mentality and collaborate well with coworkers.
Other beneficial professional qualities include educational competencies in at least one of: chemistry, physics, biology, social studies, physical education, Christian ethics/theology, or
How to apply
Please submit a resume, personal testimony, and philosophy of Christian Education email@example.com